Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8/7/09 (wed)

not sure why the previous posts gone to... sian. now have to retype again. whatever it is, i'm going to make it short and sweet.

hi,everyone out there, i'm hyper, the border collie that is loved by everyone in the world. and my owner is very sweet to open a blog for me. i'm with my new owner since sat(4/7/09) and we have being together for fewdays. this new owner is the world most handsome guy,zijian, and have a warm heart to adopt me and give me all the love and care that i need, even full of activities planned for me so far. on mon, i think, i'm not feeling well and i'm owner was so paranoid. and he's so afraid that i'll fall sick and so. cos in the morning, when he fed me, i didn't eat much and he started to be so worry about me, and tried to lighten my mood. and brought me for a slow walk and so. he is really a good owner, cos he wanted to fatten me up, and he change my kibbles to salmon and potaoes(club uses this so i can take from them and no need spend too much money on kibbles,and he added wet food for me(aunt brought it for me), and a sudden oof increase of activities cos he read alots of books of border collie said that border collie need lots of exerises. and maybe due to a sudden change i can't get use to it for the past few days, cos my owner is too 'gan chiong' le. haha. but what ever it is, i'm diong fine now, just finish my dinner, kibbles and carrots that he brought from the club4paws cafe. haha. and we are about to go for a slow walk, cos i'm havinig diarrhoea with my owner but i'm feeling much more better. my poo isn't that watery anymore. about to be like normally(gosh) haha. i love my owner cos he does lots of things cos of me, and he is such a nice person, so uncle tony and aunty jeanatte don't worry about me anymore, zijian is really trying to be the best owner in the world now, giving me lots of love and care.


Ps-written based on hyper,the border collie, mindset.

1 comment:

  1. Eh eh, you sure about praising your owner like that, Hyper ?! BOL. Just kidding!
    Welcome to the blog worl Hyper buddy :)

    ReplyDelete