Friday, July 17, 2009

17/07/09 (fri)

hi, all. tomorrow i'm going to my owner's,zijian,aunt house. haha. going to have lots of fun, i think. haha. nonsense stopped so far. owner not that angry anymore. just that awhile ago, hunter(mongrel) hump me so i turn and growl, kanna scolded and beaten by my owner. haha. so sad, didn't go for swim today. haha. but went for a walk(off-leash). haha. quite fun. owner plan to go sentosa the next sun, but he have to ask his friends first. finally, my plan to sentosa seems to be coming. training for heel and sit. like heel, then i follow zijian, the moment he say sit, i have to sit but he continuce to walk, and i have to sit there until he say heel. haha. quite fun. just that my owner seems to be boring cos no treats needed as i'm not food-motivated. so he can't use treats for my training. going to be hungry for today, mann. cos owner plan to make me go hungry if i don't eat. morning he feed me kibbles i didn't eat so just now in the afternoon, he feed me again, i only eaten few mouths then i walk away, although he keep asking me to eat but i didn't. so he throw away the kibbles and he will only feed me tmr. cos he want to train me not to be fussy with food. so in long term, i will eat when given the time. haha. this is use by many dog-trainer and so. even al(if i not wrong),cherly and etc use that method cos it's useful and effective. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment