Sunday, July 12, 2009

12/07/09 (sun)

hi, everyone out there. haha. yesterday, when to meet my previous owner along with me owner,zijian, cos they passing my things to my owner,zijian. haha. and it's quite lot lo. haha. quite sleepy last night cos has being playing with mexx(golden retriever) for quite sometime, as my owner allow, cos i've being a good boy for the day. haha. last night dinner, ate quite alot. and i'm so full, 1 and a half cups of kibbles mix with carrots, but after last night we met with hyper's previous owner, this morning think miss them, so didn't eat much just 1/4 cups of kibbles, and my owner afraid that i'm hungry he tried to train me on 'bow' so i will eat some treats in the mean time. see how caring my owner is towards me. haha. the best owner on earth. and we play frisbees and the my squeky toys in the morning, with my owner's aunt and him. owner's aunt seems to like me alot. keep playing toys with me, and get me a small fan that only blow me in the night when going for bed. haha. cos she's afraid that i'l be hot as i'm long coated. hehe. but zijian says that she's spoiling haha. but they are for my own good too. haha.

BTW, the next dog show is on the 2 august 2009 and my owner,zijian, will be bringing me to the dog show. haha. if u guys want go just let my owner,zijia, know then we could meet or something could also go together. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment