Monday, July 13, 2009

13/07/09 (mon)

hi, last night overslept at club4paws cos supposely today zijian ends school quite late around 4/5pm so he can't leave me at home. so he put me at club and accompany until 10pm+ last night before he left home. haha. then, he surprise me in the morning at club, cos he's having some diarrhoea and a bad flu. haha. he felt that i should rest more as i didn't sleep much on the sat night and i played alot yesterday, so when he brought zanzibar(rhodesian rigeback) and dale(golden retriever) for a walk, he left me over at the office hopefully that i will take some nap. but i'm only taking a nap right now. zijian still teaching me to 'bow' but it's not that reliable, will do only during play time when playing fetch. when feedin that time, he has to lure me, if not i will go the the 'down' position. haha. he's trying his best to train me cos i'm not that food-motivated, and just now he wanted to ask me to walk through the hoola-hoop before asking me to jump. he give up, cos he can't lure me through the hoola-hoop cos i'm not that interested in the treats, and i keep walking the other side. so he let me out of the play-pen, and he started training zanzibar on some basic command like stay(more reliable) and stand(new tricks for him). think he will be looking for al again for some tips/lesson to train me. through he doesn't study that much now, but when he is in school he pay attention(90%). haha. through it's not that much but i know that he will chiong when exam is approching. haha. i've faith in him. haha. al:"teach zijian on how to train me,cos he can't use treats on me, cos i'm very picky, even meals i didn't eat much unless i play alot then in the night i will eat slightly more. he's trying to use clicker with treats, and the treats end up on the floor, so he's trying to lessen the treats maybe toy or something. if not he could only reinforce the commands that i know and that will not be fun for him, cos he can't teach me tricks and more mental stimulations games. haha. he's back into the clicker book that u bought for him, trying to see is there any method he could use on me. but he's that kind 'if there's a short-cut, why not'." thanks ya. haha. going for swim later for maybe 5-10mins swim according to my owner,zijian. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment