Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/09 (tues)

hi, everyone out there, i'm hyper, the border collie. i'm living with my owner, the world most handsome guy, zijian. we just got together since 4/7/09,saturday, we met last sunday, when my previous owner took me to meet him. haha. he's so good to me. hi,uncle tony and aunty jeanette. i'm doing fine here with him,zijian. on saturday, when he just got me over at club we went for a swim and he let me know alots of other dog friends. like charcoals, he's also a border collie. and a corgi, who keep barking at me, and when wanted to play he ran away. weird friends right. haha. and when i went to his aunt house we play fetch and ate my dinner which is the samples he gotten from the club. haha. but it's okay. at least he tried to feed me, he never will let me go hungry for even 1sec. loving right. reat assured he will not overfed me. and that night we slept at 2+am and cos i want to use the toliet(grass pact) urgently that's why i wake him up at 5+am and i couldn't go back to sleep and i tried to disturb zijian so that he won't leave me alone, and true enough he stay awake and we went for a off-leash walk, think cos he trust me that i'm well-trained. so i have to prove to zijian that i'll follow him so that i could be always be off-leash. haha. yesterday, didn't eat much not sure why too. so when zijian make dinner for me i didn't eat much, and he kept asking me to eat, so in order not to disappoint him i tried to eat. then, i choke(i think), after that he stopped asking me to eat and let me rest, cos his afriad that i will vomit the gastic juice. cos uncle tony told him that if i didn't eat, i will vomit gastic juice, and my owner is very easily paranoid. and he can't stop himself from worrying for me today cos i'm not that hyper cos i want to rest in the air-con room.


P.s.- written by the thoughts of hyper,the border collie. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment