Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hyper With The Pack 🐶

Last Saturday cause I have 2 dogs with me for training, and one join us for walk and another one which I'm boarding her. End up I brought 5 dogs out for walk! 
Too bad I can't let them go off leash, cause it will be too much for me to handle, so we just had a walk from tiong Bahru all the way down to esplanade and back, not forgetting stopping by esplanade and letting the dogs for some water break! And a short off leash time for hyper:) 

It's being so long since I walked 5 dogs at one go! Love the feeling and not the aftermath - aching arm! 

Starting of our walk at Robertson Quay, walk pass quite a number of dogs! Luckily, the dogs are quite focus and didn't pull me down the road to smell other dog :) 

4 big dogs walking on the same side nicely :) 

Waiting for the fifth and the smallest dog to join us - maltipoo :) 

Lady Mae photobomb :) 

Group photo by the river!! 

~ Adopt • Rehab • Training • Enjoyment ~

Love 
Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment