Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hyper's weekend

Booked out last Saturday, 8/2/14, on the morning! Shagged! But excited:) 
Went to send James and breakfast before his ferry to batam, leaving both hyper and I in Singapore. Haha. 
Brought hyper to our usual spot at Robertson quay, bridger's cafe, we will be there every Saturday after our morning pack walk for breakies:) 
This Saturday was bit different, as the girls are done with their walks by the time we arrived. So we had my fav Turkish egg then walk with hyper and we had olive joining us:) 
 

While on our way back, I decided to stop and do some reinforcement training with hyper with distractions. Started off with off leash distance cue eg, sit, down, stay, heel. Then I start hiding his toys around and he would only go find when I give him the cue, and then following my verbal signal to look for his toy. Then it's olive turn, we start off by doing some loose leash walking, then to basic agility handling skill, which she did quite well, and giving both of us a moral boosts, her gaining confident on hand cue in agility, as for me, she makes my day lighter, which is a great boost for me in my training later in the afternoon. 
This is where we had our short training :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment