Saturday, October 3, 2009

3/10/09 (sat)

Yesterday, we had a 'gathering' for our club and also to thanks those 'cip students', had fun but overall wasn't fun, and i didn't enjoy much. As, something happen to my surrounding.

Adrian and Leonard both told me that they are disappointed in me that i didn't manage to handle them well enough. Kai Zhong told me that Adrian quite like me because i know a lot of dogs stuff and also i helped him sometime re. to dogs and so. but this time i actually let this kind of things happened. Leonard say that Adrian tell him that i can handle and knows a lots of dog-relates stuff but i actually let this fight happened. moreover, this time is not kidding.

Feeling: fucking upset and stupid and remorseful.

This time i really let people who think that I'm a very good dog-handlers and so i actually let them down. I'm sorry!!! please let this time be the last time i mishandled dogs!!! i doesn't want this things to happen again in my life!!!

But the one that i felt sorry to is Al Chong, because Al brought me into this line, and i start off learning from him and also he taught me so much in the end, i let/allow this things to happen! He must be the saddest among all, i think. To have this type of student, Al always tell me that prevention is the most important and also that management is the prior to anything in the end i fail to meet his requirement. This time, I'm so disappointed in myself too!!!
Sorry, Al!!!



-P.s- please god let me be more mature and able to get to know the prior to everythings. and allow me to have a good management and set all the dogs here to success. So, Al Chong, Adrian,Leonard,Linxi,Kai Zhong and all will know that I'm trying hard and i've what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment